Percona Live Europe 2017 Call for Papers Now OPEN!
The Percona Live Open Source Database Conference Europe 2017 in Dublin, Ireland call for papers is open until July 24, 2017.
The theme of Percona Live Europe 2017 is Championing Open Source Databases, with sessions on MySQL, MariaDB, MongoDB and other Open Source Database technologies, including time series databases, PostgreSQL and RocksDB. Are you:
- Working with MongoDB as a developer?
- Creating a new MySQL-variant time series database?
- Deploying MariaDB in a novel way?
- Using open source database technology to solve a particular business issue?
We invite you to submit your speaking proposal for breakout, tutorial or lightning talk sessions. Share your open source database experiences with peers and professionals in the open source community by presenting a:
- Breakout Session. Broadly cover a technology area using specific examples. Sessions should be either 25 minutes or 50 minutes in length (including Q&A).
- Tutorial Session. Present a technical session that aims for a level between a training class and a conference breakout session. Encourage attendees to bring and use laptops for working on detailed and hands-on presentations. Tutorials will be three or six hours in length (including Q&A).
- Lightning Talk. Give a five-minute presentation focusing on one key point that interests the open source community: technical, lighthearted or entertaining talks on new ideas, a successful project, a cautionary story, a quick tip or demonstration.
Submit your topics as soon as you can – the period closes July 24, 2017!